Saturday, July 26, 2008

What a NIGHT/day...

*Just for the heck of putting photo, not the band that performed* 

*Clap clap clap!!* 
Wow! That was awesome! What a night! WUU! Its so WONDERFUL! 

Thanks to Ling Mei, yen yee and I got to experience something I think we didn't experience and will not experience in the near future! She invited us to a concert night which titled "The Encounter of Western and Eastern Music" and it was wooow~~ 

Hehe, There are a few songs that are like, "er?" But still it was cool! Love the last part the most! The combination of western and eastern instruments "Human revelation" (something along this line) *clap clap* touching for some reason! 

Its very educational too~ It bigger the passion in me in music! Hehe, wanna know more bout those composer and stuff! Mun jie! Teach me!!! XD

Music, especially instrumental music really is my type of milk! =P 

Looking forward to another concert~ Hopefully I can really go to the, er, KLCC kind of big concert too! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That aside, gosh, today if I didn't attend to this MA Night, I think this would be the most unlucky day in this week. Almost got into car crash; Meeting a bit out of tune; Get lost when going there; etc. 

 

No comments: