Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sacrifice

Double post!!

Haha, another things I wanted to share today. Teddy is our youth fellowship sharer today. Teacher came out with a rather interesting game; if he was to give us everyone RM1000(I got RM1500 cause I said college student need more! hoho) and ask us to survive for two months because our parents go oversea, how will we spend it.

He then add in more incident, accident and ask whether we will sacrifice those money to help the people that involve in those accident, well, I am included in, I got some stupid stone in my er, liver? haha~

Then Teddy show us a documentary on those men that went up to moon.

So, what is all these mean? It kinda ring the bell in my mind, everything that seems important to us is not really that important after all! What we really need to survive is just food, water, shelter, and normal clothe that can keep us warm and protect us! Well, of course someone that we can talk to and share, but everything else like, what shirt should I wear, what should I eat, what car should I buy, what friend I should care of, how should I go to a certain place, what if my girlfriend don't want me; all these, seems like it is important but it won't take away our life! My point is, why put so much worry on them? Yes, we should worry bout studies, food clothe, but why should we worry till a point we have unorganized and confused thought? Till a certain limit that we forget to eat, and not able to carry out normal daily life?

Everything will eventually fall into place, IF you know what is important in your life and what is not. Mind you, I am not saying we should DEPEND FULLY on FATE, GOD, or DESTINY! We should try our best, no, DO our best in every little we can do, but in the same time know that as long as we do our best, nothing is more important than the value and experience we got from it. Sacrifice is needed...

No comments: