Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TAGGED!!

8 Things I'm Passionate About

  1. FOOD!!! Live to eat!! 
  2. My religion!! Bleee~~ 
  3. Psychology~
  4. Tae heeeeee~~ 
  5. Friends CLOSE friends~~
  6. Listening to people~ hohohoh~
  7. Reading blogs?
  8. MUSIC! YES!!!  

8 Things I Said Too Often
  1. Ish...
  2. What la...
  3. What the...
  4. Huh?
  5. Urg..
  6. Yer...
  7. Yamer?
  8. Chicken Egg Kuih (qi dan gao in cantonese~) 

8 Books I Read Recently
  1. Bible~ counted as book right?
  2. Tuesdays with morrie
  3. Purpose Driven Life
  4. -
  5. -
  6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
  7. -
  8. - (I should really buy more books and read!)

8 Songs I Can Listen Over and Over Again
**oh dang this is like SUPER HARD!!!**

  1. U -SuJu
  2. The Way U Are - DBSK
  3. Lie - Big Bang
  4. Wish - Riyin?
  5. In Christ Alone - Who d a? Brian?
  6. 云上太阳
  7. Purple Line - DBSK
  8. Don't Don - SuJu

8 Things I've Learned In The Past Year
  1. Life is getting complicated! 
  2. Close friends are hard to maintain...
  3. Friends are important yet its not important..
  4. Analyze, think critically 
  5. Photoshop!!
  6. Learn to CHANGE
  7. I am weak but unique~~ huhuuu~
  8. Open Open OPEEEN~~

8 People I Tag
  1. Ling Mei~
  2. Michelle
  3. Jeff! 
  4. Joreen~
  5. YongLong
  6. Yingzhi mei~
  7. (No ones read my blog except those who had mentioned in Jas blog hehe)
  8. -

No comments: