Friday, July 11, 2008

o.O

Remember I've posted one post last time bout one of my church's brother died of heart failure? I have finally experienced something first hand! No! No one close to me died, if its the case, I don't think i have enough strength left to even type!

Well, it might seems nothing but looking at those who are close to you, as close as your family member, whose face turn as pale as a paper and lips as white as snow, I am sure everyone on earth who have heart would worried till death! I don't know, till now my heart still beating fast and it just not right...

So peeps, human are super fragile, appreciate the time you have with those who are close to you, even though they are close, as close as your family and even your family, don't forget to appreciate them, respect them and understand their needs as we don't know when will be the last time we will be meeting....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeks~ sorry for making u worried~ and thank you for being there at that moment.
i personally got shocked as well..
promise if 3rd time comes, action will b taken.

Anonymous said...

Don't have to say sorry to me la~ Being worry is that something I could only do at that moment, imagine taking away the only thing I can do, what will I feel? =P

Btw, I still accept your apologize~ I believe you love yourself, but do remember there are people who really care for you too~ Don't forget bout them! ^^

(I am like that myself~ lol~~ i promise will go to checkup a~~)

-G-