Friday, June 13, 2008

PRRRR~~~

STOP STOP STOP *whistle blowing*

Now, I do not know what happen to me these few days but I personally do agree with them, I, somehow changed... I guess to a negative side, gosh! This aren't the way I wanted it to happen, this aren't the way it should be!

I want to be expressive but not doing some stupid stuff. I want to be more open but not THIS open... Gosh, can someone help me? Nah, Everyone is going through their storms now.

Using this opportunity, everyone, lets do our best in overcoming this storm ya! Wave will come one after another, perhaps larger and stronger but one thing for sure, after this storm, there will surely be a sunny day! Friendship is like a well-built ship that you can seek for when the storm is too strong, a place where we can seek for when we are cold and we need light.

ALL THE BEST!

No comments: