Friday, June 06, 2008

Great~

Losing a friend is still, losing someone you care will hurt you but its not that bad, BUT losing a friend that you care a lot and close to you something that no ones want it to happen.

Wish that will be granted have to pay the same amount of price eh? Saying from xxxholic which I found it quite true... I've been praying that I can understand that I have my life and others have theirs and what they did to theirs aren't really a problem to me even though he/she is someone close to me and tada~!! The price I've paid for? Losing a close close friends that I know for 3 years.

Is there no barrier between male and female when it comes to true close friends? I was doubting that last time, and I finally believe that there aren't, but what happen last night? hmm... Maybe there is barrier for those younger ones...

Sometime when you see people think childish-er than you, its really hard to hold back. She wants to end it, go ahead, I might feel disappointed and "sour-ish" now but it just a damn feeling. I still have life to go on, I still have other friends that care for me... So... All the best ya...

No comments: