Sunday, June 29, 2008

Change

Change is essential in life. However, most of us do not like the word change. Change in environment, change of friends, change of jobs or change of church, all these are something we will face sooner or later in our life.

Life is like the process of pampers, when it is stink, when it is uncomfortable, when it is old, we have to change a new one. When we are bored with something, it is time to change a different perspective to deal with it. When we notice there is something wrong, we should always consider the option of changing out perspective/behaviour/ attitude in order to bring out a better us.
For I am still changing and under construction, please bear with this unfinished me! So please do not give up on me yet! ^^ Thanks for understanding~ hehe

Something I learn from my church fellowship last night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always good to be able to make some changes, at least for a better sake. At least that means that u r still aware of ur surroundings and urself.

Better to make a change on ur life than let life change u. Cz one u've got a choice, one u don't; one u can still predict, and the other u can't.

May ur construction progress fast.
All the best~

-ykm

Gorgan said...

Thx mun jie~ "Please Be Patient With Me For God Is Not Finish With Me Yet"
Will do my best, but I sometimes need you guys help so I won't change into a worse guy ^^