Tuesday, June 03, 2008

HELP (2)

I suddenly thought that I should post this on Ling's car.

In the previous post, I mentioned something about before helping others, we should think whether or not our action bring negative effect on the person we care. In this post, I will be posting on what if others wanted to help us.

Like I mentioned in previous post, if someone care and love you, he/she will want to help you no matter what cost he/she have to pay. However, a lot of time we felt guilty or rather "paiseh" when we receive others' aid and so we often turn them down. By doing so, I am sure it is also will bring a negative effect on the person who are offering help. He/she might thought that we don't want him/her to help and so, it made him/her feel bad.

So, when we need to help/ be helped? I would say depend on the situation. If accepting the help doesn't affect us greatly, then we might as well wanna accept that help. If that help will eventually hurt us, bring our esteem down, we should tell the helper what we think or feel. This might help to clear up some unnecessary misunderstanding.

No comments: