Monday, August 04, 2008

Gadget!

I guess one of the things/interest that remind me that I am still a normal MALE is that I like gadget! Well, not that female don't like it, but majority of the guys like gadget more than girls! So, introducing my gadget! 


1st, my lappie! 
            
This friend of mine been serving me and my friends for more than 2 years! He deserve some applaud! However, I think 2 years old is kinda old for a lappie no? Maybe he deserve retiring too! Too bad, not in the near future! Thanks lappie for your services! 

2nd, my personal handphone! 

Yeap! k618i~ Yea, I know this buddy don't have much powerful stuff but he still be there when I having problems and stuff. SMS and calls!! Hehe! 

3rd, let me introduce you guys to Joy! 

Yeap! A PSP!!! Aww~~ how beautiful she is~~ My daughter of course! Gaming, online-ine, msn-ing, music-ing, pic-viewing, and video-ing, ALL IN ONE!! Love her!! hohoho! 

Lastly, let me introduce a new member~ 

Its a new digital camera!! Nikon coolpix s210!! Muahahah~! (yea yea! in the end I just want to show off with my new digital camera~ haha, what to do? I am excited about it!) Welcome to the family cammie~ 




No comments: