Sunday, August 17, 2008

Proud




Today's bible study is rather productive as it really made us all think and share. To me, or most of us, book of Matthew is a book that almost ALL of Christian will read first and in my case, it is the first Book I read from the Bible. That is why, to me it is kind of a challenge as my pride keep distracting me from paying attention by saying "hey, I read this already, what's so big deal". However, today managed to put down this "ego-ness" and really reflect on the materials. 

However, the one that caught my attention the most is this girl, 823. 823, really do change a lot in term of maturity. Have to admit that, well done. I could see the passion to learn, to change and to listen while we all sharing, dropping notes and stuff, its really a big changes! I am proud of you girl! 

Proud Proud

No comments: