Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Feeling


Sides, I believe everyone have both sides, negative and positive. Our memory conceive both negative and positive memory too. Normally we would only remember the negatives one better than the positives one. 


Sometimes when we think that we have no one for us, when we think our life sucks, we really do get depressed until a certain limits that we forgot we have those happy positive memories too! 

I have my moment. I born and grow up as a normal ordinary kid. Nothing really special in my life and I do not have any special ability. Everything was so normal and ordinary. To be honest, I am quite jealous of those who have exciting and interesting life, special ability that people admire. When thinking of these, it really made depressed to the MAX! How I wish I want to be like them! 

As time goes, I starting to calm down and guess what, life isn't that bad after all. I have friends that better than me! They sing better than me, think better than me, look better than me, speak better than me, understand better than me etc etc! Yes yes, I am trying to make myself better, but isn't it better than being depressed and not able to do everything with all our best condition? 

Yes, my point is that, no matter what happen, when we are facing negative events, we should be sad for it, of course but not too long until it influent our daily life. Feeling bad is not bad, it is what we should be, but we shouldn't let that control us? We might ask when is enough, but i would say, if that certain sadness or emotion stop us from doing what we should be doing, I think that is enough and we must calm ourselves down, trying focus on the bright side or doing things that we are suppose to do. 

A car can run as fast as it wants, but if the speed stop or destroys things around it, that car must slow down as it is not the original usage of a car. A car is for transportation purposes, if it runs too fast, it will get broken and it sway away from its original purpose

Live your life to the fullest, when we experiencing an emotion, especially negatives one for too long, we will lose a lot of chance to experience others good experience

No comments: