Saturday, August 16, 2008

loneliness


Dated with someone who I didn't date for a long long time ago! Before I become close with them, A is the one I always hang out with. A always will be there when I am lonely and alone. However, I guess the more I become close with them, emotionally, mentally and physically, I kind of ignored this A person... Feeling with A again is somehow, weird and well, it just like meeting an old friend of yours~ 


Loneliness, it is something to be thanked for because if it is handle in a right way, it will help you develop yourself. It might make us stronger, in a sense too. Loneliness, a very normal nature of human. I don't think anyone will not feel lonely, but the important part is how do we deal with this loneliness...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boon Han! Long time didn't hang out together already! Its time for me to really catch up with my imaginary friend~ MUAHAHAH~~ 


No comments: