Saturday, March 08, 2008

Friends night

City Harvest Church
Last night I went to City Harvest Church with college's friends. Wow, the feeling is totally different! For some reason, I do have a cultural shock when I arrived at the entrance of the church. GORGAN SHOCKED! Haha. It has 80% of college students who are the member of CHC. I wasn't really sure whether or not I am in a church or a clubbing place or a concert! Everyone was so YOUNG! Even the pastor himself. Well, I don't know much about this church but however, after awhile, feeling of church came back to me. Maybe I have adapted the facts that, that is a church after all~ Saw Danny there though, he sang two of his songs.

It really was a good experience. Though I do know there are churches like this, but never experience it, this time, thanks to Sarah, I really did experienced something different from my church. Without a doubt, I do like the environment there, though its kinda loud and crowded, everyone was young~ Somewhere where I should be, my age. Still, to my church members, I won't be going there since its really not my cup of tea~ haha

After the gathering, we (Karmun, Mika, Sarah) had some nice chit chat session at the mamak and in my house. Nice day~

PS: Life just aren't the same with college friends~ hohoho The Psych squad~? Haha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

jie...
i THINK you missed out something REALLY important in your post...
*grins*
HHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
*LMAO-ing*
xDDDDDDD
seriously, you're NOT a guy! xD
jie jie~~~~~~~
xD

-Jas-

Anonymous said...

what what what? *looking left and right* What did i missed? *suspicious*

-G-

Anonymous said...

Oh Oh~ you mean psg training and the hang out after that?? WUUUU~

-G-

Anonymous said...

*squints eyes*
you know...
that night...
*grins wider* xD

-Jas-

Anonymous said...

*grins*
psg training? hang out? HO.....which night? hoooooooooooooooooo wads tat~ hoooooooooooooooooooo zomg


-D-

Anonymous said...

Daric? Haha!

-G-