Sunday, February 17, 2008

Home visiting

HAPPY CHINESE YEW YEAR!!!
HAHA, I think i have to take back what i posted in my last post, this is not the worst CNY, it is the best CNY in my 20 years time~~ HAHA!!
Well, the home visiting is fun and crazy at the same time~ haha
(Actresses of today- Ling, Mika, Sarah, Karmun, Jasmine)
1130pm
We reached Kajang's KTM station and went to Jasmine house. Thats how our journey begun~ =P We have 6 people in a new white Myvi~ It is not weird actually, just mentioning it~ Hehe, Then at her house, starting to switch on my "vacuum" to suck in all the food, warming up if that is what u wanna call it. The food there was nice but... we watched "resident evil 4" there.... ==""" *gulp* Neway, Jasmine parents was good to us~ (Thanks aunty thanks uncle~) Chat chat chat, chit chit chit~ then off we go to our second destiny~~
Around 1 something in the afternoon bah...
We reached Jusco, Serdang and ate at a, chinese restaurant bah. Quite filling and satisfying.
Around 330pm
Reach Mun jie's place~ Food~~~ This is where my "vacuum" activated fully and begining to suck in all the food mun jie's friendly mom served us while Ling is "dating" with chiko~ HAHA. Food~~~ The paradise house of FOOD~~~ Tiramisu is delicious!! Thx mun jie for sharing with us~~ *hug hug* Here is where they (Mika, Ling, Jas, and Sarah) say things like I am the mother in a family while karmun is the dad in the family and them, are the daughters we have.!! SWT!!!
5pm
Reached Ling place by karmun's car. Gosh Gosh Gosh!!! I finally found back the CNY feel when I ate the bagua!!!! WUUU!!! NICE!!!! *felt into the paradise of food again* Ling's mom even cooked us an early dinner! Thx a lot~~ Btw, i like the rice~~ I mean, we lurve the rice~~ it was nice~~ HOHOHO~
6pm
We've finally reached the last destination of our journey which is my own house. Haih, nothing much to serve them and nothing much to entertain them tim... daijoubu daijoubu~ Hehe. My relatives are like (wuu? thorn amongs the roses) and all sort of ideas coming out from their brain~ LOL!!! What to do? I am special~~ LALALALA~~
Guess what, we are the nosiest wherever we went~~ COOL~ This is us~~ Feel good by just joining you guys~~ Haha~ Next stop, Mika house!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew i'd definitely get something frm u guys' blog.

I DIDN'T GET ANGPAU FRM UR HOUSE!!!!!
T.T

But neways, I still enjoyed this day, and it's definitely a life experience (especially my driving skills):P

*90 degree bow~ thank u

ykm

Anonymous said...

lazy to sign in lah!
anyhoo~ yeeerrrr didn't get to go Mika's house~ *sobbies*
but it's okay~ imma CHARGE her house sooner or later~ xD

thanks guys for such an enjoyable day!
*hugs*

-Jas-
p.s. LOL jie, hahahah! i was laughing so hard when i thought of your relative, especially the aunty in light blue tshirt, LMAO!!! she's like eyeing on us. LOL! xD
good luck jie, hahahahha!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!
@ykm
haha~ yea, i will never got that taht kancil and avanza geh *faint*
@Jas
LOL~~ now i have to explain when i meet them again~ haha!

Thzx guys for making an enjoyable day~~ sankyu mina-san~~ ^^

-G-