Friday, March 21, 2008

What a day!

6/5P Gathering! Wow, its like after 8 years since we all meet each others and yet, here we are, sitting in Station 1 and chat like we have keep contact with each others! Well, of course there are sub group la hey, its something... beautiful if u ask me~ People might say that human are weird, complex and hard to be understood, but to me, I do think that human aren't that bad, interesting if you ask me.

Well, though there are still some ice between us, but i think its melting after an hour of the gathering bah~ Hope to see them again the next time! Everyone seems to be the same 8 years ago~~

Btw, I did went to Sunway with Ling and her bro~ Kinda got disappointed la, no skating no Shogun.. haih... Neway, do appreciate the time with them~~ To Weng Yew, all the best in adapting new environment and all the best!!

No comments: