Sunday, March 16, 2008

I hope this is not too late! HAHA
On the 15th March, I went out with my long lost HMC friends~! LOL, exaggerating! Well, who are they? Michelle(mamiii), Gideon(daddii), Manda(kai ma), PuiLing(meiiii), Kimberly(kai ma2). (Sry guys, can't go to ts with you guys! haha).

Gosh, its been awhile since we really hang out together and chat and eat! Sure missed those old days. Yea, we ate at sushu zanmai~ shops for shoes, bags and sunglasses~ HOHOHO~ everyone there seems like there is something to buy, too bad I don't! haha. It was great though~

It was a different type of fun and crazy with them, compare to the PSYCHO SQUAD which is SUPER crazy! hahaha!

Really happy with you guys~~ HMC and PSYCHO SQUAD! LOL!!! (as if I am in two different military unit~ haha)

1 comment:

Autumn said...

wat la.. became an anonymous in my blog. then put a "G" at the end. put some pictures ler... i dun mind if you curi from my blog. hehehe