Thursday, March 27, 2008

Untitle

*Scream* Finally finished my lit review. Although there are more things waiting for me to finish, but I felt that as if I'm in holiday today.

I am not sure how to address today, I mean, the whole day, what is in my mind is relationship (friendship). One word to sum up todays feeling, very sentimental and emo. Everything gotta do with emotion.

Just now went to church to have a gathering with a few church friends. We touched about the relationship in our church, we touched about the "forbidden" question and opinion in our church and I kinda enjoy the session. Which allowed me to speak out my feeling that burning in my heart for few months. In that moment, I thought "Oh, I think this is the turning point of our church, is it Lord?" In the same time, a lot of thought ran through me, church's friends, college friends and few of my high school friends. Will I be able to appreciate them for a long time? Will I, so happen return to the Lord the next day when I open my eyes? I don't know. --Those with the "remote control" kinda know what I am going to do right? LOL--

Yea, I just want to say, sorry to you guys, college friends, the Psycho Squad, church friends, I know I did do a lot of mistakes and yet, you guys willing to forgive and continue to hang out with me. Willing to walk with me and that, I really appreciate... Thank you a lot... ^^ You know who you are~ Thanks a lot guys and girls~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Lord,
There are times of difficulties that I faced when I am growing in person, there are difficulties I am facing now, but Lord, I might not see what You want now, but I am sure that all these difficulties have Your purpose in it. It is something for me to grow better. That is what I believe dear God. Thank you for the difficulties and the friends You put in my life. Lord, I am ready, for almost 2 years of struggling, I am ready to be fully used by You. Use me o Lord...
Amen

(Haih, another sentimental post from me *look left look right*)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

^_^

Winter will always turn into spring~
good to hear that u've overcome so many obstacles in life.
take it as a test, to see how far u can go in life. everytime u overcome an obstacle, u're becoming stronger. the biggest competitor is urself, and compare with ur self. u must be the master of ur mind, and not let the mind master u. keep it up =D
just 2yrs time, i can see that u've grown a lot!well done.

May God Bless You

^_^