Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mistakes

Mistakes, I don't think this is a very rare word in our daily life. I noticed that I did a lot of mistakes in the past years as I usually do not use my brain to THINK! Yea, don't ask me what I use to think, I just do not use enough cognitive processes in making decision and completing my duty.

gosh, dealing with your own mistakes sure is difficult as it is hard to put our pride down and accept it, especially when you are a male which makes things worse. Well, I am making assumption that females do better in putting our "face" down to accept mistakes we did, of course, there are some exception cases.

So peeps, in order to learn, accept our mistakes and face it so that we will not repeat it again! Also a reminder to myself, STAY AWAKE!! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahaha jie...
don't feel bad lah k?
i think you know what i meant~
^^"

-Jas-