Sunday, May 11, 2008

Weekend

Good weekend!
What can I say more? Friday went swimming with Mika, Ling and Mun jie; Saturday I was sharing on a relationship topic -Honoring one another/Listening skills-; Sunday, my church friends kind of celebrated my early birthday at Sushi Zanmai@Sunway Pyramid!

Friday
First time swimming with these three and it was rather fun! Although at first it was kind of pressured because Mika and Mun Jie can swim well and they were saying things like "Swimming is like breathing" "Its their(Mun Jie) second nature" and stuff. I was like huh? Why I still don't know how to swim well geh~~ Sob Sob~~~ However, thank God I got to learn how to float on the water~~ hehehehe~ But regardless of all those feeling, I enjoyed it I really hope to go swimming with them again~~ Free lesson a~~ And, Ling finally dare to go into water d!! YAY~~ hehe! Had fun with her toooooo~ =P

Saturday
Fuu! The previous time wasn't so panic! Maybe because the previous time I was sharing for the sake of sharing. Didn't put much effort in preparing my speech. This time, however, being encouraged by someone(don't bother to guess a!), I wanted to try my best and actually put a lot of effort in preparing it. Due to the last two sharing, which is a total disaster as well, BoonHan/Gorgan is known as boring, lack of communication skills, monotone, difficulties in expressing emotionally, verbally and physically(body language), I screwed up those two sharing. Though they might get my messages (I've asked them), but I know screwed up la. Which de-motivated me to continue.

This time, panic attack happen again too, at the beginning that is. However, after 10min, a group discussion, I prayed and hold the mic, walk around, think of Dr. Goh, think of Mr. Franklin, think of Ms. Winnie, think of Jasmine (Yea~ the DBSK fangirl), and think of Aaron (Yea... that Aaron...), one thing in common, they all seems to enjoy sharing and talking on the stage!!! Then what happen? I started to forget myself, forget my formality, forget my "shyness", forget my bad vocab in language and just speak from my heart! Guess what, everything worked out great!!! (Ah~~ finally, after so many semester since I completed my PDS in Foundation, this is the first time I am satisfied with myself, I found back the PDS BoonHAN~!! Except for the THINGY thingy hehe) I am able to make DIRECT eye contact with them. Look at their expression without fear. Thus, it really made me know what are they thinking at that time. Whether they are confuse or not. *heart heart*

Finally I have the passion to serve as a speaker on stage! Without His guidance at THAT moment, I think I will screw up this sharing as well. =P

Sunday
HOHOHO~ Got two prezzie from my teachers and my friends. Teacher gave a book, very INTERESTING book! Love it a lot! Its about some life topic like, teenager(my children ==""), kids(my children also ==), about anger, about friendship, about spouse. Nice~ all in list form, it means, NO LONG VERBOSE PARA! hehe.

Got a new sling bag from my friends~ Thx someone for your effort =P =X(No guessing here too =="). Love it a lot. Thinking of buying a backpack geh, but since they bought me this bag... I will still going to buy a backpack~~ LALALA~ =P I like the design and colour~ hehehe

Then we went to Sushi Zanmai at Sunway Pyramid to have our lunch~ Haih, no surprise for me this year~ *shake hand* Biasa-dah~ But really thank them for eating with me la, the sincerity count~ ^^"

*beep*

No comments: