Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another???

Another surprise??? Today we to MidValley with HMC gang's friends and Yen Yee to celebrate my birthday for the second time! I... being touched twice in a week and its like one day after another day is sure tiring! lol! Don't ask me why, just, I am overwhelmed with feelings! Emotions! *HUGS* guys, ma friends! I love you guys!

After we had our lunch, those staff from Chilis sang happy birthday song and brought in the ice cream brownies~ Ahh~~ ><"" Then, again, they got me the bag... the bag that I wanted to buy soo much! I mean... Urrg!! 2 days in a row??? Made me love them even moree! Can't ask for more!! I... total speechless... their effort, their sincerity, their love... I am fortunate to have you guys around... and~ that journal book.... totally speechless when i saw it, tears~ ohh~ These two post of my birthday blog are all over the place... bare with me yeaa~ those poor grammar, urrgg~~ *hugss*

Thanks to Manda, Ling, Kim, Asha and YYY for todays surprises~~
Appreciate you guys who accept me as their friends! *hugggieeee to all my true friends*

It sure is the most meaningful and memorable birthday I ever had!

No comments: