Thursday, May 15, 2008

Influence and friends

DBSK, SUJU, BIG BANG, FT ISLAND...

Just now when I was eating dinner, I saw this DBSK concert in China on tv, which suddenly made me "high" in emotional for some weird reason. This made me to realize, since when I consciously admit/know that I like listening to their song? Since when I listen to them like everyday? Since when I got this weird "highness" in my heart when I see them?

Can it because the influences from my Uni friends? Can it because my other friends that like to bombard me with their news and songs?

I like music in general, but for bands to make me "high" because of their songs? I really wondering about that.

However, despite these messy thought, I really do enjoy listening to their songs and actually like them, so, why not accept it and go on with it~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends
Suddenly I thought of this questions. After 2 days of happiness and joyfulness, I've experience that friends can be a blessing if they were really true to you. Thank God I have these friends already in my life and will continually serving them every second I live on earth.

I am someone that can be influenced easily, so, for me to actually met them who only bring positive influence is kind of a blessing!

Then here comes a question, what if my friends did something wrong? Maybe it is not really big, but, fault is a fault right? Can I forgive him/her? How would I going to face him/her? Deal with the problem?

Someone once told me, criticize on the doer's action and not the doer him/herself. It basically means if someone did something that we do not like, try not to judge that person, judge the attitude/action instead.

Doing so is, well, kinda of tough isn't it? Yea, so, trying to do my best to correct myself~ hohoho!
Isn't it interesting that human have all kind of different thought? Well, to me it is~ That is why I study psych, able to understand minds, and of course, be able to accept who they are too!

No comments: