Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birthday?

Birthday~ meaningful? Yeaaa~ Perhaps, I think it is the best birthday ever? Hmm... Maybe current emotion had blinded my memory but, yeaaa~ THANK GOD for placing me in an environment that have these kind of friends! Gosh, they really did gave me surprise!!!

Before I went to Uni, I thought, hmm, they might surprise me like how they surprise Ee Wei (cheh perasan-nyerr~). Then mana tau~ the first 2/3 hour in Uni, no wishes, no nothing... Then suddenly when I am playing pon pon; "Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~...." SHOCKED! I was like, er, wow... really a surprise a~ Got cake and coffee from San Frans some more! Bit water in my eyes already, still manage to control~

BUT! after I open their prezzie... hoho~ hohoho~ ho~~~ That necklace... I mean... they even got that necklace for me!!! Speechless... hohoho~ guys... hoooo~~~~ *bow* Thanks a lot! Warmth~ Loved~ hohoh~~ Sankyu Mina~~ That surprise cake and birthday song filled up more than half of my "tank", that necklace actually add more "water" and reached the threshold! *SOBS*

Thanks guys~ LOVE YOU~!!! Ling~ Mika~ Kar Mun~ Sarah~ Jaaas~ Ee wei~ Reginaa~ Aaron(Thanks for playing game with me haha)~ aww~~ guysss~~ can I hug you guyss~~ thinking of that but... haha~~ something still holding me back laa! hahaha *huggies* hoho~ *HUG HARDER*

*sobs* Thankssss~~ (okay boonhan, stop being so high emotional... embarrassing me la...)

Got a card from my sis~ and guess what, Michelle and Darren gave me a BodyGrove pencil which has the SAME i mean SAAMMEE design as the bag Joreen (and gang lol) gave me!! *hug hug* THANK~~

ho...hooo~~
PS: Mika a, haha~~ hope u get what i mean~~

No comments: