Monday, May 19, 2008

Death

Death, a topic that most of us dare not speak of, especially among Chinese, those older generation. Death, a topic that usually bring only sorrows and suffering.
Death, a topic that most of our human race try to escape from.

However, despite how we think of it, death will always be there. I remember one of my friends said this "We are living to die". In a way, yes, we are living to die one day.

This morning, someone that I know, died. Back to heavenly father leaving his family behind. I got this message after playing basketball with my mei and her bro. Shocked, and... somehow, sad? He isn't close to me yet I know him and we have talked before. He is one of my church member but we seldom talk. He is someone that always sit behind and leave alone. He is 30/40 plus... I only get to see him in Sunday Service but never really have a deep conversation with him... Appreciation... We don't have much bond with us but I still feel... Not sure how to explain this but its something I didn't experience before.

He died of heart failure I suppose. Haven't got a full detail from his family yet. His heart stopped for 9 times in a day and was saved by Lord 9 times. However, I guess it is time for him, Lord wants him back into His Kingdom.

I've learn something this morning, appreciate those who are close to you; life is like a book, how thick is it doesn't matter, the content in it matters; serve others while we can; and, if you need to see a doctor, go!

Sleep well my dear brother in Christ.

3 comments:

Peace said...

Yea,right~WHen u need to see doctor,go! And,appreaciate me more ah~HahaXP

Anonymous said...

^^ very funny... LOL

G

Anonymous said...

yea yea appreciate me more too~
cherish every single moment.. with everyone, even with the mak cik kat nasi lemak stall. XD L-I-F-E
"a wound from a fren is much painful than a KISS from an enemy"
love ur fren,love ur family, love ur enemy, love ur pet, love the earth, love the entire universal. boundless love. spread ur love.........

Love,
ur fren (u-know-who) (: