Monday, January 25, 2010

self disclosure

*dies*

I am backing to square zero...

self disclosure is a wonderful tool to minimize the gap between individuals, however, by self disclosing your issue, thoughts, feelings and emotions, it kind of put you at risk of being "naked" in front of the individual you self disclose to.

no doubt, it's pretty normal if we want to self disclose to someone whom we trust and are comfortable with, however, something made my defense mechanism rises again...

my issues, thoughts, feeling and emotions are mine, and it's got nothing to do with outsider, even though they are very close friends of mine. It is as if I am wasting their time and effort listening to me, while they can use those time to do something else. It is as if I am desperate for attention that I disclose...

safe...?

I don't know anymore, totally in denial stage...

wah... my esteem... my self worth... my self concept... lol! thanks to both nature and nurture in my life~ XD

just ranting, releasing energy~ "ah-ha moment", is this some kind of catharsis too??? XD XD

No comments: