Saturday, January 23, 2010

personality...?

On Friday morning, I have actually re-discovered something, something that people around me used to tells me, something that I actually agree but as time goes by, I forgot.

I internalize feelings and emotions a lot! Feelings and emotions that were not mine, some are not even close to me! Besides internalizing, I often magnify the feelings and emotions as well. When I was driving listening to the cd I just burnt, I started to realized that I am actually feeling songs, thinking and feeling as if I am in the singers' shoe and as if I am the one who is experiencing it. Cheerful ones, sad ones, playful ones, anyone~!

Guess this is what people called, empathy huh? Its pretty useful to have this just that, I have too much of it... Seriously, it's not something good to be boast, you know? Yea, my Myers-Briggs personality is INFP. F as in Feeler, but to this extent? It is really not that good...

Counseling, helping profession, with my current situation, I think my intention to help will eventually turned into the biggest disaster I can cause to another person!

*sigh*

Another tough part to be "modified"...

and this give me another ah-ha moment,

there are a lot of things I would really wanna improvise/change but most of them are my personality, part of myself...

If personality is define as a set of values/principle/characteristic of an individual which persistence over time, then it basically means what I wanna improve/change is almost impossible or even if it is possible, it is supremely difficult!!!

*slap forehead*

Is study psychology all good stuff? XD XD XD How I wish I were as ignorant as before~

No comments: