Sunday, January 03, 2010

IRIS

I know I really should be reading my journals and writing my thesis draft which due on 6th Jan... But I am hooked up with IRIS!!!! XD

Been hearing it from people around me that it's a great drama and I've actually watched the trailer in Astro before but never thought it is THIS great weh!! XD XD XD

The storyline will make you want to continue watching to find out what happen next and hey, it's action movie to begin with, my cup of milk~~

Besides the fact that it has nice storyline, Tae Hee was the main actress!!! XD XD XD Gosh, by looking at her eyes and her smile, awwwww... Seriously!!! Don't really like part of her behavior/personality in the drama though, but still, Tae Hee aaaa~ <3 <3<3<3

Nice drama to be watched if you ever have this chance~ Wakakakaaka, sorta made my day!
=P

No comments: