Sunday, January 03, 2010

late new year post

a new year post...

Hmm...

Am I too old for this? XD Seriously, I do not really have new year mood to write any of these post and frankly, I do not really intend to write any. But, just now, when I read back what I have wrote last year, on the last day of 2008, it kind of sparkler my thought.

"which have too much ups and downs for me" (Gorgan, 2008)

TOO much ups and downs huh?? Guess Gorgan can't predict the future huh~ If 2008 ups and downs are too much, I wonder how did I manage 2009! XD XD XD

But Gorgan did predict something right,
"I can see that next year is a BIG BIG BIG challenge for me! " (Gorgan, 2008)
=P

I asked for maturity, growth, responsibilities, serving in children fellowship, changed, and frankly, I did achieve most of them, or should I say, I did improve on those items I mentioned earlier. All those challenged/downs which I faced seriously made me tougher and through them, I am who I am now...

Being forced to grow is no fun at all. Besides, I guess most of us hate it... The feeling of negativity. However, one thing I learn from the year 2009, only by experiencing it, we can get over it! Though it might seems like a SUN to you when you are facing it, eventually, if you are daring enough to face it with wisdom, courage, it will turn into a small light bulb. (lame metaphor huh~? XD)

This year, is the year of mistakes, if I were to name it. Why so...? There are a lot of mistakes I've done, be it small or big, light or serious, these mistakes changed who I really am, into someone better/worse(?). Thank God that I am no longer the Gorgan, who put blame into himself and bear the blame for months! After going through this year, I have seriously learn how to move on and perceive mistakes as a lesson, a guide to be followed in the days in the future. It's something to be proud of weehh~

Confidence is what really lacking in me now. I can see the pattern, the pattern of how I am being equip with "armor" to deal with the world in the future, first, I need all those defensive armor, then, guides, now, I need offensive weapon. Confidence.

Sorry.

To those whom I have hurt during 2009, I apologize sincerely. Please forgive me, who are careless, imperfect, clumsy, at times selfish, childish, at times short temper, and any other mistakes I have done upon you! Especially to those who are close to me, very close to me....

The closer you are to bombing area, the more hurt you will get, that is why, SORRY!!!

Thank you.

To those who have forgiven me, I thank you! Please allow me to grow and improvise myself! Thank you for loving me even though I am not complete.
Thank you for loving me even though I hurt you.

(Writing is addictive huh?? XD)

Guess this is it~~

So, happy new year everyone!!! Wishes everyone have a meaningful new year!!!


PS: My photography skill does improve as well within a year too!!! Something to be proud of~~~ *wink*

No comments: