Friday, November 28, 2008

Hidden msg...?


Mei, I missed your smiles and laugh a lot. Please be cheerful again soon k? Cheerful from your heart. Gor will always be there for you as you were for me. But please dun smile when you don't feel like it k? ^^ aza aza FIGHTING!
Everything is going down hill now... What should I do? I tried so hard to climb back but every time when I'm doing my best, rocks and obstacle came down to me and knocked me down. During the fall, I found support, but there were this saying, "when you are closer to something, its harder to see it..." strike me. Dissonance happen to me strongly. Helpless-ness happen to me like no other times, its stronger. People around me seems so... lost as well....
Jas, mika, I can't bare to see both of you being depressed... It hurts me a lot... Stay strong yea? 
Where are the celebration songs? Where are the smiles and laughs that soothed my heart? 
Regina, karmun, we will get through this some how eh?
Down hill... I hope everything will be over when this semester over. Everything will be going up again after this semester end. 

Everyone, stay strong till this end alright? I will stay strong as well! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dissonance... 

No comments: