Friday, September 12, 2008

Number THREE


Everything is changing now, our government, other countries' government, human's culture, our world, and of course, I felt that it is time, again, for me to "evolve" into a new stage since I am in the second year of degree now! 


Everything won't be the same anymore. Expectation from lecturer, the toughness in second year, friends, and of course, our maturity and our thought. I am sure this year would be a tough and busy year for me and the rest however, there are things that might be a blockage to my development! I am lazy and I really need to change a lot of my Self now! Not for others sake, for my own sake! Got a bit blur now due to too many things to be done in short period of time. 

Andrew is not in Malaysia for at least 1 year, the church responsibility is getting heavier and heavier. To handle all these pressure and stress, responsibility and maturity is require... Hope I can really cope with it. 

Things to improve/change:
  • Use less money! SAVE
  • Be more organize! (Very messy now...)
  • Watch my physical behavior... 
  • Emotional control (It got better since the last time I think bout it~)
  • Talk more!! (In a positive way though~ haha)
  • etc etc...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

add 1more point~
- *cut down on physical aggression*

hahaha

Anonymous said...

lol MEI!!! evil!!! ///

G