Sunday, September 14, 2008

Letters~


Letters and Cards that bring back a lot of memories... Good and Bad

Letters, Cards, I wonder if there are still people out there who use letter to communicate. We have the Internet now, it is SO convenient! Today, suddenly, I found a stack of my old letters and cards I received ages ago! To be honest, I forgot the feeling when I first received them until I actually opened and read it again... 

The feeling is unexplainable! Its totally a different feeling when you got a sms/msn/email wishes from your friends, from someone you care! You might feel happy and excited, but its not as happy and excited when you actually have physical hardcopy letters and cards! (well, at least for me!) 

Good old days~~ 

Letter that I thought I LOST it!! 

Letter that encouraged me during the finding-the-me-battle

To my friends out there, I am sorry I haven't been contacting you guys for quite sometimes due to busy-ness and the physical distance we have, here I said, sorry and hope someday, someday, we can really chat and catch up those lost time again! 

Love you guys! 

XW, CC, MT, SH Jie, PS, YL, SM~~ 

4 comments:

Charlene C. said...

i do keep old letters n card.. feel dey very special to me..
btw..sum of de letters seems familiar..

Gorgan said...

hahha~~ dear~~ Some are from you~~ Haha, to actually count them, yours consists a large portion of it!!! HAHA~~ THX Charlene~~ hehhee~~ *hugs*

Mia Lim said...

i used to receive these kind of letters and cards...
Still keep them in my drawer...
maybe i should have a look at them...someday...soon...

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.