Wednesday, April 23, 2008

AGAPAO

Love
Love in Greek is called agapao and it means love have to has action. Only after today, I truly understand what it really mean by love has to work with action. A lot of time, people said falling in love is easy, but, I personally don't think so. To really love someone, friends, family or girl/boyfriend, we need to love them by heart and love them through action which is not easy. Why, love, actually needed courage, without this, it aren't real love, it is just, we think that we love them but when the love is put into testing, it will normally fail.
I wish I could be more courageous in loving those around me. Though I could love all of them who are in my life, I only wish that I could love those who are close to me and show them by a sincere action.

No comments: