Sunday, May 03, 2009

ranting

When you are alone = you have nothing to worry about, at least you don't have to worry about how your action will affect others feeling and stuff

When you are with another person (you and him/her) = you might have to take care of your action but not too much as often when you are with only one person, you do great... be dreadfully honest with that person, no worries, only trust

When you are with more than one friend and coincidentally you are out with odd number of friend = you often the one who are being left out and worst of all, no people even look at you when they are talking to you? but you can't get emo because hey! it will affect others! You will keep wondering what did you do wrong and start struggle with yourself... How great is that...

So, what is the moral of all these story?

stick with your camera and be alone!

But hey! like this people will think that you don't wanna join them... Sheesh.... I don't know... I really don't know what to do.. I wan my counselor~~~~ laugh for me yea~ XD


Statement above is merely a ranting of mine, a place to put my output. If I offended anyone, please private message me and let me know~ Hey, being honest and get hurt is always the better choice for me rather than not being honest and try to "protect" me...

No comments: