Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birthday

Expected to have a post like this???

Haha, normal birthday celebration with a lots of realization! Who say 21st birthday has to be wild and playful, and... fun? LOL

Realization on why am I still a Christian who serve Him actively even though I have lotsa question and opinion on how most of the Christians thinks and act... = I serve God, not those humans~

Realization on why am I still a newbie photography hobbyist = boldness problem and unstable emotion when something happen~

Realization on who I really am and starting to take on my own stand

Realization on appreciation on people around me

Realization on how foolish I am and how childish I am

Realization on how emotional unstable I am

Realization on how lucky I am

Realization on..... XXXXXXXXXX

No comments: