Friday, May 01, 2009

Clubbing at barcelona

Went clubbing today and well, seriously it was a WOW! I mean, for me its pretty interesting place to be in and in the same time, I would think twice before going.

Seriously, you should be really amazed when you see how music can really control human! Once music is on, every behavior is controlled by it!

Not that I don't enjoy being "control" by the music, just that it just interested me~ Everyone, basically everyone is shaking their body~ Some use this chance to touch others, and I am pretty sure there are other things going around that area...

Seriously, my ears are having ASD! I can't listen the normal way I used to listen~ XD and the most important part is I am SMOKED! Even my car, my bag, my phone are SMOKED!!! Seriously, I hate the smell of it.... and VERY SERIOUSLY, I will think TWICE before going for the second time IF there are!

To be fair, I did enjoy my time there~ XD XD

No comments: