Saturday, March 28, 2009

SHY

Do you know what? All along I know I am a shy guy and well, do care a lot about what others will think of me and this is kinda a problem to me now... Why? I know it quite sometimes now but today I suddenly ACKNOWLEDGE it! LOL

Its... my shyness and care about what others think kinda stop/prevent me from improving my photo-taking skill... Yea... Believe it or not, it does has a great impact on me...

So, I made up my mind and make myself to do this in the future; Will take photo no matter where I am; Will take photo no matter who I am with; Will take photo no matter when I am!!! MUAHAHAHA (of coz la, I wont take photo at places that don't allow me to take and I will not take photo of people that don't want to be photographed and won't risk my dear son's life taking photo on the street alone~)

And if I am desperate... I will just wear a singlet, a shorts and a slipper to college!!! XD


Hi~

No comments: