Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Amends

Hmm... Wanted to post something... But I forgot what I wanted to post!!! LOL

Anyway, let's just crap and hope something will come back...

Something happen few days and ... Ohya I remember!

I know what is the root of the problem that I created, I know the consequences of my action, I know what will I lose in the end, I know where I am heading, but among all these, I really wanted to know what can I do to amend what I did...

Its all out of the intention to help someone who is hurt and it ended up a disaster for another being. It is all because of my failure to hold on to my rational part as the emotional part overwhelmed my logic. It is all because I have been depending on my own decision making...

One's intention to help someone will leads to a betrayal of others unintentionally. How wonderful human is...

I am sorry that things can't be turned back and I do know my words have no strength, I just want to know how to amend things, fix things that I have once done wrong. Chance might be what I need...

No comments: