Thursday, March 12, 2009

If it is not now, WHEN?

If it is not now, when is it???

These few days made me realized something, something important that could change my life, or maybe it already taken its effect!!!

1 year and 5 months in Psychology course, what have I learn?

Socializing, controlling emotion, critical thinking, understand others and myself, independent... After all these, it's time to decide, to put skills into action and heck, I do now want to be that Gorgan anymore... Changes might be hard, more criticism will be shooting at me, road might be tough but, if not now, when is it to challenge it? While I am still young (lol~) and allow me to say this, handsome~ XD XD XD, and have social support, if it is not now, when will it be???

I've seen other grow, started to fly, and now, it's my turn to try... Fail or not, I don't know and what I know, even if I failed, I still did make improvement after I try! ^^

Wish my all the best bah!!

No comments: