Saturday, June 26, 2010

Grow up

If I were to rate which movie with series (Harry Potter 1, Harry Potter 2, HP 3...) are well related, I will vote for Toy Story!

Why?? I think it's a great "series" movie is that it literally grew up with me! The first Toy Story movie was made in 1995, and I was in standard 1 if I am not mistaken. First impression, I love Toy Story because I love it! xD typical children mindset that time. The values, friends etc etc. Then comes Toy Story 2! Which came out when I was in secondary school coincidentally Andy was in his high school years as well~ Then, this year, Toy Story 3! When Andy has kinda grown up and move on to college! The whole concept of "I have grown up and it is time for me to move on but you've got a friend in me" has touched me deeply~

In a way, they are all related, to me~ Not the storyline, but to related to their audience, it is as if Disney/Pixar and producing Toy Story for people within 18-25 age range~ XD *perasan-ing*

I personally think that Toy Story 3 will make a great impact to those who watched all the three movies and somehow somewhere within my age range.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It also reminds me that, hey Boon Han, look, you are almost finishing your degree, it is really time to move on and go into a complete independent world out there, maybe if lucky, you will still be close with your friends right now, but most probably you won't... you know... but, *plays 'You've got a friend in me' in the background* life moves on~ ^^

And! Disney/Pixar, you have successfully put a fullstop in my heart, so, please DON'T make Toy Story 4!!! =3=

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I sounds like a crazy fan boy~ XD anyway, all of us needs to move on in our life no matter what, so, Boon Han, move on... ^^ *white lights shining~~* ooh! I see the light! *walks towards the light* (Ghost Whisperer, nd)

emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
Just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got troubles, well I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and we see it through
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me

Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you the way I do
It's me and you
And as the years go by
Boys, our friendship will never die
You're gonna see
It's our destiny
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me

You've got a friend in me lyrics~ xD

No comments: