Monday, June 07, 2010

Dudes!

To, all my friends whom I played RO with in form 3,

Hey dudes! How are you guys doing lately??? It been like 5 years since our graduation and we didn't really keep in touch after that. Kinda sad you know? Well, I would say I missed you guys and the time we had~ Sounds gay you might say, but hack~ Accept it! XD

Vandam: Dude!! where are you la! seldom see you online ler~ Gosh, you was a great friend back then, very protective indeed~ Wonder are you the same or you leveled up! =P Stay healthy yea~

Ylong: duuuude~ how's USA? aiya, we got keep in touch, nvm la~ bai! XD XD XD

Darren: ooi~! how's stress lately? XD Wonder how are you doing there, we stay so near but I don't think we ever make a time out to yam cha~ =P

LTai: hey... I wonder what really happen back then, that you suddenly "leave" us... Well, hope you are doing fine there...

Anyhow, doubted you guys will read this, except you la ylong... So, until we meet again, stay healthy~ =P

--------------------------------------------------------

Xiao d la me~ XD XD XD

No comments: