Saturday, May 29, 2010

cross!


Guess who's this cute little girl?? Might be red riding hood~ Who knows~ =P

I guess it isn't a disaster that I think it is~ It actually turned out pretty good and I did enjoy myself there!

Thanks to Joreen and the other peeps who put all their effort in organizing this crazy, wacky and "fun" party for both May and I~ I bet this will be one of the last thing that I will forget easily in my life.

Had a great time after the whole party too~

Fun aside, I think I've really came to my limit, I seriously need social retreat! Been on "high mode" since last night till evening today. I actually having quite a mixed feeling, relief that I finally have time being alone, and at the same time, I missed all those peeps who make a very big changes in my life!

Anyhoo, thanks everyone, thanks those closer ones and *HUGS* I love you! *wink* (try and imagine the last night me doing these~~ *wink wink*) XD XD XD

Good night!

No comments: