Monday, May 31, 2010

Assertiveness

"So, Gorgan, tell me everything about assertiveness, how it is different from acting aggressively?"

Ask me the question above and I can really give you an accurate right answer about what being assertive is.

Ask me to practice assertive behavior? *sigh* no luck. It is not that I do not know what goods can it bring, just that I am too focus on what bads can bring! I've really seen enough, losing 1 or 2 of people who are very close to me is enough for me to generalized all "assertive" behavior are to be avoided at all cost...

I jolly well know that its more than that. I understand what is wrong behind these thinking. I.. am just afraid...

What can I do...? Nothing...? Learn helplessness...? Perhaps... Walk away...? I'll try... Well, yea, unless I am ready to move out of my comfort zone, my safe zone, I will keep on complain and rant about these issues... So, when am I ready? God knows...

No comments: