Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Insight

I keep telling myself that I need to be more courageous, I need to change my current esteem to be a better human. How do I perceive courage? I always perceive when a person have the courage to do a certain behavior, it is always without fear.

Well, I am wrong. While studying for exam just now, I read that courage is the willingness to act, despite the feeling of fear! Courage and fear works hand in hand, if there are no fear, there is no need for courage! (Alderian theory).

It certainly not easy to be courageous, but I can always try achieving it, no? XD Reminder to myself, and maybe some people out there, when you are fearful of acting, remember that it is the best opportunity to be courageous! It takes time, effort to be aware, and effort to be willingly to kick the fearful arese!

No comments: