Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cameron Highland Family Camp 2010

Gosh! I started missing the moments at family camp already!

Went to Cameron Highland with the church members and I didn't expect to have such a wonderful time with them!

Well, this is the third time I actually join my church's family camp and the previous two was okay, it was fun, but it didn't pour any sourish sauce on my heart when we depart, but this time it did! It wasn't the activities actually, in case you guys are guessing that~ It was the bond we were building with each others during those days! From kid, to teenagers, to young adult, to older senior, it was something we don't see daily, the caring and conversation we are able to make despite the difference we have~

I did felt that I did creates a closer bond with those teens and my peers. Frankly, I often didn't really felt it as strong as this time. Well, I never blog anything about this, did i? XD Maybe I did, but it was the feeling towards my students in camp but with peers? This is really the first time. This time, although I aint as open as those brats, I can say it was a break through of my personality to get crazy with them, especially with the family member chart we came out of!! *wink*

Feeling irrational now~ Wanna hug each and everyone of them~ =P okay, maybe not everyone, but those "immediate family" I had~! *laugh* right, my sisters and dad and mom and my aunties and uncles? XD

Sheeesh, what go up, have to come back down. Its kinda sad to say reality always hit harder! Well, being up there with them is like putting aside all the burden I bear in my life, including my struggle with my own personality, and my MID TERM. Yea, once I sent everyone home, suddenly the feeling strike, the feeling of sourish, missing, and doesn't feel like going back to my life just yet.

No matter how I do not like it, I am already in my reality, so, oh well~ such as life~ huh~

No comments: