Friday, September 11, 2009

A New Post

Finally, a new post!

Gosh, how many years did I abandoned this blog?!? Oh well, let me just update a bit of my life.

Well, as most of you might know, I am currently in Year 3. Seriously, I do not know is it just me, Year 3 is like another level of education, the workload and stress has increased! At least my conscious responsibility has improved as well. =P

Chosen my Thesis topic and really hope that I could get it!

Photography - been stopping it for a few weeks now, but... I have finally decided and found what really motivates me in photography! What I wanted to shoot and stuff, so, my dear photoblog reader, I will be posting again real soon! ^^ (partially thanks to aaron~ ^^)

AND!

I have a terrible financial management... ==""" Yea, I know, Therefore, I am writing here so that you, readers can be my "witness". I want to have a better financial management...
(Gosh, no turning back....)

Yesterday I bumped into Peter Khor and guess what? He told me he found my blog! XD XD Via google!!! How scary is that.... Ohya, Sir, if you are reading this, HI! =P

Well, thats all for now ba.. chiow!

G

No comments: