Friday, September 18, 2009

L.E.A.R.N.I.N.G

Is feeling bad always good? Is putting control on someone always bad?

d.e.p.e.n.d.s.

Reasonable bad and control is good for us. Although we do not like the way it is done to us, it somehow shape us more.

Again, what is consider reasonable?

What is consider "overly done"?

Everyone have a different benchmark for them, however, I do think honestly is really what pull people together, regardless of how the situation might be at the moment.

As for myself, I prefer to get hurt and learn AND deal with it, rather than being super confident and feels happy but know nth about it.

Well, I do acknowledge there are special case~ so, again my thought! ^^

--------------------------------------------------

I am seriously starting to hate public transport, AKA KTM... the delay, the super PACKED people, the super stuffy space... Gosh....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*shake hand* i hate that too! time consuming sometime!