Monday, July 06, 2009

Just a Thought lately

Give...

Take...

It strike me lately with these topic, give and take. My friend told me once, that she rather give and somehow, the more she give, the more she gets. How interesting is it? How can when someone is giving, and he/she will get more!?

Give, giving something out, with sincerity is actually an action which is taking away something from ourselves. The more we give, the more lack we will be because we are giving~ Duh~ But, by giving it sincerely, it could give others happiness, love, care and well, yea, sometimes hurt and wounds. Lets put this hurting part aside, just talk about giving and taking.

A lot of us normally will think that if I myself having problem, how are we going to help? How are we going to give advice etc etc. Well, maybe by itself, it make perfect sense, how to give?

Did we try to give before when we are lacking? Did we try to love others when we are lacking of love ourselves? Psychology student might call this self fulfilling prophecy, which means, because I don't get the love I want, I don't give, and when others feel that I am not lovable and move on, I will say, see, I don't get my love~ and the circle goes on.

What I truly believe is, the more I give sincerely and to help, the more I will get back from God. Yea, from God... Sometimes, human, some of us, will never repay them who do goods to us. We often take them for granted...

However, lately I realized that, ever since I have started to received Christ, I never really lack of anything. Yea, there are times that I seriously needed help but hey, somehow, the gain that I get is more and better than the lost I have lost! Having someone/someGod and knowing whatever happen He will be there is somehow made me who I am now. Weak, I might appeared to be, but strong when trouble comes!

What I want to say here is, see things out of the box. Never see things in front of you, think of the result of our action will do in the future... Never do self pity as its always just pity... Do something with it. Give more, and eventually, maybe not now, maybe not near future, but in the far future, for sure, you will gain more than what you give now!

Just a thought lately... and motivates me to give more~ ^^ and since its a thought... and often I am sooo disorganized, it explain my post being messy~ XD

No comments: