Friday, July 10, 2009

Finals! Over! year 3.. starting soon...

First of all, YAY!!! Finals finally over!!!

And finally I have the motivation to blog! Well, previous days don't feel like doing anything besides maple~ XD

Well, this finals is something I don't think I will forget for a long long time! The day when I sit for my final papers, I was seriously overwhelmed with the excitement of finishing exam and going for Tenji with my college mate! Due to this positive motivation to finish my paper, I missed out TWO 10% short answer question and hand it in to Peter Khor(my lecturer) and prepare to walk out!

"Gorgan!"

When I was walking out, Peter approach me and say, "what is this??" Pointing at the blank question paper... "you want to FAIL a??!" I was like... O.o" WHAT THE HECK! XD XD

Well, yea, so in my final days in year 2, I set a legend that Peter will mention in the future class~~~

LOL! Thanks Peter~ =P and sorry! XD

Tenji was great~ the time spent there I mean! ^^

Sheesh... the bad part is, I will be in year 3 when semester starts....

Thesis, the work load then.... graduation day... Hmm... What will I be when I graduate? What will I do? How will I cope with it? It's seriously a scary world out there... Hopefully when I am finished with degree, I am a ready man to face the world!

The other thing is I will surely missed these bunch of monkey friends~ Lets come out and yam cha some times in the future yea! XD (Thanks to you-know-who who prompt me with this... XD)

Suddenly, S.H.E's songs hit my mind~ "wo bu xiang wo bu xiang wo bu xiang zhang da~"

XD

Put that aside, I need part time!!! If you need any assistant photographer, please leave a comment here~ You can look at my portfolio through my photo blog. If you have an event job that need to fill in, let me know as well~

No comments: