Friday, February 27, 2009

Passion


Started my photography hobby for a month now maybe? Oh wait, started it last year!! With my PnS S210 of course, and ever since I got my D60, I started to shoot a lot more than I used to~

The question I am asking myself is, I wanted to like shoot where ever and when ever I want but, is it appropriate? I mean, I want to improve like any other photography lover would want to but am i making steps there?

What is it in me that needed to change and train and practice in order to development my kinda photography? I dare not call myself a photographer because I am now merely satisfying my passion towards photography...

But when can I really put down my attitude and start not to care too much/oversensitive on what others might think? Gosh...

I really hope I can "master" this one hobby/skills... Among all the good things ppl told me, I want to work this out and I am prepared for a tough road for this one, just, pray that my passion is stronger than the toughness prepared for me in the future...

Gimme social support!! XD Dr. Logan said its good to relieve stress~~~ XD

No comments: