Sunday, February 15, 2009

Caring

"Sometimes,
it isn't because others doesn't care about you;
but it's because you care about others too much."  


How true this quote is... 

Care about others can be a blessing and its a nice thing to have as a person, however, over caring will eventually made things worst... 

Ever wonder why after you start notice that your relationship with some is going down hill and the next thing you will notice is that its already at the bottom of it? Because all these thought that tell you that it is influencing is actually real!!! 

I don't know about you. I've been fighting this stupid feeling for quite sometime now... Hanging out time getting lesser and lesser day by day leads my oversensitive mind to wonder even further and bring me to an even worst place that I can't even imagine... 

The effort to fight this thought is getting weaker and weaker as it drained too much energy from it. 

The only thing I am hoping now is that, miracle happens and save my lowly thought and save this relationship that I once cared and is caring now too... 

Don't let me turn to YouKnowWho... 

No comments: