Saturday, January 31, 2009

YouKnowWHo

To FT island fan sis

youknowwho

I know something happen to you, I know what exactly you are facing but, I did not take any action. I never thought it will be this bad... 
I cried when I read your blog...
I thought you will at least let me know but... I didn't know its so serious that you didn't tell... 
I blame myself for not asking how are you....
I'm sorry... No words can be said, no sentences can be made to express my current feeling... I am sorry... 
I never thought of leaving you.... and never did....
*hugs* 

Good to know you are standing again. Glad to know you are some what standing again. But, its gonna be different, you said it yourself and I do believe so... Be the one you are comfortable with. 

I still love you and still care a lot for you... Sorry and thanks.... 

1 comment:

Peace said...

who oh?